Tuesday, June 28, 2011

You can get millions of dollars of life insurance coverage for not one additional dollar out of pocket.

My name is Anthony Palmiotto and I work at International Planning Alliance in Shrewsbury, NJ. I specifically work with parents and newlyweds in NJ who are in need of life insurance coverage. 

I will show you exactly how you can get the coverage you need without spending one extra dollar out of your pocket.

Many people have thought about life insurance but are not sure where to start. Please contact me so that I can help you get the coverage you need. Not only that, but we can take an overall look at your financial world to save you as much money as possible if you would like to explore that option.

The best part of this is that there is no cost to speak or meet with me.

Feel free to contact me:

Office: (848) 456-3091
Email: anthony_palmiotto@planningalliance.com

I look forward to speaking with you.

-Anthony Palmiotto

No comments:

Post a Comment